Elevator Speech


Hello, I’m Horacio, I’m an expert student in evolutionary psychology, specifically in the old age period of human life. I have worked in a couple of researches about the psychological, social and cultural state of the senior citizens in our country. I learned a lot of the last but not least period of the vital cycle in the practice, talking with people. Now, I’m interested to apply for an assistantship in this university because I loved the subject when I was a student of it and i would like to share knowledge.  

I’m a very responsible person, I really want to help people with doubts and academic (and personal) problems. Also, I enjoy the pedagogical experience that go with the assistantship role. Finally, I would like to say that I have initiative to build new instances.   

Comentarios

  1. Hello Horacio. I have nothing to add here, because you have the clarity of yourself. I think that if you can say this with a correct tono, you can apply correctly for the assistantship, and the receptor will feel your animosity to the subject.
    And if you can identificated the knowledge that you need (least period of the vital cycle) you can incorporated soon, and is really interesting to do that.
    I like the part where you say that you would like to share knowledge, because is really importat if you will get this assistantship.
    Regards.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Criando Juntos: report

Introduction